I'm 16 years old and I had unprotected sex. My boobs got sore a week after , which NEVER has happend. Than Feb. 21 I got my period.. And my boobs stopped hurting. It was pretty normal period (heavy with clots) and i think it came around the right time because my sister always starts hers 2-3 days after me. and she started hers yesterday. Anyway till' today, FEB. 24 it has lightend and theres just tiny pink spotting. Im really scared. My period usually lasts about a week. im REALLY STRESSED OUT. help? :( SERIOUS ANSWERS. YES I KNOW IT WAS STUPID :( BUT ITS DONE

Since your so young you will experience irregular periods. Also it could be because of stress over you thinking you might be pregnant so it's throwing you off. The only think you can do to be 100% take a home pregnancy test and even if its negative I would go see your doctor. Because when implantation orccurs you usually spot. But in this case I doubt you are pregnant. But I would suggest you go to the doctors just to calm your mind. I hope this helps and good luck! Keep us updated

Dear MillLee
If your period was on time (you should keep note of your cycle) then a week before the period's arrival was not likely to have been a fertile day.
(1 week after sex is too early to test anyway!)
Hope this helps.

Thank you! I will be taking a HPT when tge spotting stops. If I get a negative im.still going to make an appointment with Planned Parenthood for another test. Im just really really scared. :( Another question. Wouldnt my breast countinue to hurt if i was pregnant? because the day of my "period" they just stopped hurting.

My boobs were sore a week after sex, for like 4 days. than after those for days. My ''period'' started. and my breast stopped hurting. The thing im.really worried about is my period always lasts a week. It only has been 2 days of heavy bleeding than now its just kind of light.. just spotting. :/

Dear MillLee

You still haven't given dates! If your period started 21st Feb, that presumes ovulation 7th Feb, so if you had sex after 8th Feb it is unlikely you will be pregnant. So what date did you have sex?

The fact that when your period started and your breasts stopped hurting suggests it was a pre-menstrual tenderness. Periods vary anyway, and you are still young, so it is not surprising that this flow is slightly different. You say "my period always lasts a week", so is it always heavy bleeding for 7 days? As you have had "heavy bleeding" for two days, any implanted egg would have likely have been emitted with the menses, and the uterine wall would not likely be in a state to support a foetus.

Of course an HPT would give you extra confidence, but that needs to be taken at least 14 days after you had sex.

You observed that it was stupid to have unprotected sex, but if you want to talk about how it happened to help preventing it happening again, feel free to talk (after your scare is over, if necessary).

Hope this helps.

I had sex on Feb. 10 or Feb. 11.
Im not completely sure wich day.

I dont have heavy bleeding.for 7 days. I usually begin light the first day, than during the day it gets heavier. So its heavy for 5 days. and the last 2 days it starts to slowly fade.

If you had sex on 10/11th Feb that its highly unlikely you would be pregnant.
When did your last period start? How long is your cycle usually?

I dont keep track of my period at all. I know i should. And i will start to. All I know is i usually get them around the end of the month.. Well my period will stop at the end of the month. And my sister usually gets hers a couple days after me and she did. Im just scared that it has only lasted 2 days normal. and than now its just really light pink. I have been really stressed. My aunt.recently passes away. and i have school problems also. :/

Dear MillLee
I still don't think that you're likely to be pregnant, but take a test when you can. I am sorry to hear about your problems. Stress can mess up your system. Would it help to talk about your stress events? Don't bottle them up. You can pm me if you prefer.
Take care.
Keep in touch.

Wouldnt my boobs continue to be tender/sore if I was pregnant?

Quite probably. That's one of the reasons I don't think you can be pregnant.

I am really hoping im not. Ive never been this scared in my life :(

I understand that. I also hope you're not pregnant. That's why I offered to talk with you about how it happened and how to ensure it doesn't happen again. I really do want to help you as much as I can.

Also it might be worthwhile talking about the workings of your reproductive system so you understand it better.

How are your family reacting to this? and your boyfriend?

Keep talking. Have you tried praying?