Okay, first I am going to preface this by making it known that I have had life-long OCD and anxiety disorder. This is not meant in any way to discredit the questions I'm about to ask, but I am well aware that in the past I have had health problems that turned out to be physical manifestions of stress from these two disorders, just in case anyone is familiar with them as well.

About 9 weeks ago, (okay, it was New Year's Eve, but this was not the drunken encounter one might expect from such an evening), the guy I was dating and I fooled around (for lack of a better term). There was no sex or penetration, and to my knowledge he did not cum. Things got slightly intense in the area of dry sex, but I myself did not actually touch his penis, it was mainly him doing everything. (I have had sex before, once, about a year before this.)

Since then, I have had my period consecutively without pause, the same time I always get it. But I have noticed what seems like an increased amount of white discharge. This could however be the normal 4 oz that a woman loses from day to day, because I had never noticed too much before, but I don't know for sure.

BUT . . .

One week ago last night I had a night out and regretfully drank an uncharacteristic amount of alcohol. I had what I assumed were hangover symptoms the next day, but a lot of them have continued on throughout the week. The first 3 days or so after this night my core temperature was high and I felt like I was burning from the inside out, but it soon settled back to normal. My stomach feels very unsettled and often like I'm am going to throw up, but it doesn't actually happen. I just get that feeling in my throat where it fills up with saliva as it does just before vomiting. But this is not just in the morning, it's something I pretty much have all day. The unsettling in my stomach does not feel acidic, but it does happen after anytime I eat something. One would think that this might turn me off to some foods or whatnot, but my appetite remains the same. I have been having heartburn almost everyday (my mother thinks this could be from the acid reflux that runs in our family). It sounds kind of gross but whenever I burp or release any kind of gas it makes my stomach pain feel much better.

My lymphs nodes are also swollen, which could possibly be a sign of an infection I had last year that the doctor said could possibly resurface one day, but I fear any further elaboration might make me sound like a horrible hypochondriac.

Anyway, my period is due next week, so I'm going to see what happens. But is it possible to have your period normally 2 months after a sexual encounter and still be pregnant? If not, does anybody recognize these symptoms as something else? My best friend says I have been stressing so much that I could have brought the physical discomfort upon myself with my worrying.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.

hi you possibly missed a period because of the stress your putting yourself under, i suffer with health anxiety so yes...a true hypochondriac grrrr it drives me mad and im often late on my period.

once you relax and stop stressin you may find everything will be ok. I know its easier said than done (believe me, its harder than that) but your not doing your body any favours by stressing.

hope all goes well for u x

Interesting! do you suffer from trichotillamania as well? What about vaginal bleeding??

Well anyway... relax.. peace is important