This may sound stupid and paranoid for someone but I think that my son is having gambling problem. It has started with betting on football, basketball and hockey. But now he is going in jack slot clubs, and I suspect that he even play poker in money. His father had this problem and I was forced to leave him. How to prevent him to develop addiction?

I don't want to scare you but it is very hard. I had gambling problem myself. I have played poker, black jack and many other games you probably didn't heard about. Friend of mine was so inveterate that he has gamble away his wife! After that I have decided to stop. It is not an easy task. Without proper professional counseling, support from the family and strong will to end this habit it is very hard to do anything. So talk to him, let him earn his own money to see how hard it is, and be supportive. If this doesn't help, find good psychologist to help him.