Hello! My son is six years old and I have a problem with his behavior. We live alone since I divorced his father two years ago. His behavior became very aggressive. His teacher called me yesterday since he attacked boys and girl in his school. She recommended a conversation with a school psychologist. I noticed he also destroyed all the toys he had at home. How to solve problem with my childs behavior?

Hello! You should be aware of the fact that a divorce is one of the most stressful situations for a child. The aggression he shows may be connected with this fact. I think you need to talk with a specialist (psychologist) who will try to find the cause for his aggressive behavior and treat it. There are many good methods that are successful in improving child’s behavior. You have to support him and show him how much you love him and how important he is for you.