I have a brother with serious problem. He wants to kill himself. Everything started last year. He was happy at least he thinks so. He had a wife and two little kids. But his wife and kids had a car crash. Only his wife survived. But she was not the driver. She was in relationship with another guy. He was driving. He was drunk and caused a car crash. He died also. Since then my brother tried to kill himself three times. What to do? Please, help.

It was a great tragedy. I was in shock only by reading it. I can't imagine how hard it must be to him, or to you. Only way to deal with it is a medical treatment and professional supervision. I am psychologist. I am talking based on my experience. He suffered a few impacts at the same time. He needs you. Be with him, talk to him, explain over and over again how important he is to you.

u should just talk to him and assure him everything is going to be ok let him grieve a little just not to the point of suicide

hoped it helped

Celebrity
I know it is difficult but he needs to get out of his irrational thinking and get back to being more realistic in his thoughts. Cbt is great for teaching you how to do just this in an exercise called a TEA form. Have him get CBT counseling or read the book cbt by Sam Obitz which also has a couple of really good chapters on suicidal thoughts in it and have him start doing the TEA form exercise asap.

Maybe you could find him a support group to join and go with him.

I think he needs the help of a suicide hot line in the sort run but the suicide chapters in the book by Sam Obitz are awesome and if he takes to heart what he reads and does the thought countering exercise called the TEA form from that book I think he will be able to get rid of or at least substantially reduce his suicidal thoughts.

Celebrity
The suicide chapters in the Obitz book are really good and if you use the tools like the TEA form you will feel a lot better and reduce your anxiety and depression in addition to your suicidal thoughts.