well it's hard to start a topic like this here.. I'm a 20 yr old guy, I haven't experienced anything related to sex,Sadly adding that in my life I haven't touch a woman by the terms that she allows me,that she wants me.just strip club girls that allow it for money,actually I have been in strip clubs just twice so you can imagine how I'm feeling...

but in my country I had exactly two girlfriends when i was young though.I'm talking around ages 12 and 13 but I was too young to think about sex, when I was 14 i tried to date a girl but she never accepted me, but At least I tried to have a girlfriend even being shy.
6 years ago when I came to US everything changed. Relationships, love and sex became just topics not present in my life. I believed that through the process of adaptation to this new land and language, I just rejected the idea to completely adapt myself and that rejections caused shyness to develop to great levels...
Shyness started to grow stronger and stronger,and negativeness hurt my chances toward women (my analogy is like a damaged muscle that gets an atrophy by no exercise it) to the point that right now I only have 1 female friend and few really close male friends, because It's very difficult to me to get to meet new people or talk to someone, specially women.

I would like to get some advises from specialist here, please any psychologist here??