I have noticed that my son has some problems. It has started recently. At first, I have noticed that he is starting to be unsocial and that he has sudden mood swings. He looks so distant from me, sometimes he looks withdrawn, depressed, angry and violent. He has some emotional problem. I don't know what to do. Can you advise me?

I had similar problem with my kid. We have moved out from our home city. He could not stand change of environment and he could not fit in with the new people. He started to become very nervous, depressed and angry. I had to talk with him, his teacher, and with the kids from his class. We have managed to help him and now he is OK. So you must talk with your kid to find out what is wrong. Then talk to everyone who is close to him and try to help him together. If it does not work you must take him to psychologist.