Hi everyone. I have a minor problem here. My little cousin (actually she is not so little anymore, she is 17 now) loves video games. Almost any sort of them. She and her brother are totally different. He is taking dancing lessons, he hates sports, and she on the other side loves video games , she plays football, she took karate lessons when she was younger. Anyways I wanted to give her my wii fit since I never really liked it ( I got it as a present), but since she also is a little overweighed I don’t want her to think I am giving her wii fit because of her weight. Does anyone here know do they make games for wii fit specially for losing weight?

Hello Aristotle40

I think she will love wii fit. And as for the fact that she has some extra  pounds- even better, she won’t just enjoy the games, she will have the practical use of it.

You asked is it made specially for losing weight. Well the developers certainly had losing weight in mind while making these games. But the obese people are not the only group of people using it. This can be used by people who want to get in shape, and by people who are already in shape but they enjoy physical activity.

So you should totally give it to her and you could explain to her that the reason why you are giving it to her is because you know how much she likes playing games.

If I were her, I would definitely got offended.

I have wii fit, I bought it for myself in order to lose weight with it.

Have you ever tried wii fit? The whole concept of it is based on fitness and aerobic. There is this board (on which you stand while you are exercising) and it categorizes people into three groups- underweighted , normal and overweighed. It is all about the weight.

I think that the developers specially had in mind fat people while making these games, but why would they say that in public and limit their clients. This way they can earn more.