i recently had sex with my bf on 3/24. it was unpretected and he pulled out but i just found out about the pre-cum and am extremely scared it got me. my period is somewhat regular it has had its times where i would skip months but its kinda regulated this passed year but the month we last had sex i had not gotten it yet and the last week of that month i didnt get it. its been 14 days and i have been feeling strange, my stomace feels bloated but its been like that for a while now and i have had one or two of the symtoms here and there a week after we had sex, what could this mean and if i am pregnant what can i do because it is the worst timing and we 150% do not want it.  

Your post is kinda confusing. If you had unprotected sex, chances of pregnancy is high. You sould not only worry about the precum, using the withdraw method isn't safe at all. Take a test.