hi my name is briauna.. Me and my boyfriend of three years have been sexually active for about a year now..we don't use condoms but we withdraw every time and I am on the pill. Lately I have noticed that my breast are getting slightly bigger and I feel bloated as if I could be pregnant. I looked up symptoms and feeling bloated is not one of them. I recently heard that you could get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. I have been really stressing out about this...and I'm looking for some feedback.

my girlfriend is having almost the same symptoms im scared...

If you're on the pill, it is unlikely you are pregnant. It is very effective when taken regularly.

That's what I have been told. I have never missed a pill and had sex the day that I forgot to take it. I try my hardest to take it every day, but I have heard stories of people getting pregnant while taking the pill. I had my period last month, but it wasn't a regular period..and I'm not sure if it was because I'm on the pill or if it's because I could be pregnant....

How long have you been on the pill? Missing one pill is usually not a cause for concern, in most cases you take two the next time.

The pill is almost 99% effective according to Planned Parenthood. You shouldn't have cause for concern.

i reacently found out about the "precum" to ... after having sex im feeling the same things but im getting head aches and and my nipples seem to be a bit darker ..... if yours are to then you could be pregnant and i would advise that you take a pregnancy test 14 or more days after the time that you had sex and started to notic thise things best of luck - bay bay 29 <3

Thanks bay bay. Medic-Dan I have been on the pill for about five months now and I'm taking it daily, as I should. I'm just concerned about possibly being pregnant. I'm far from ready to have a baby and so is my boyfriend. I really don't have any idea how to approach this whole concept.. I'm just really bugging myself out by stressing about this.

I can understand you being concerned. Try not to stress though. You are taking birth control and it is very effective.

Good luck.

you're kind of lucky though .. atleast more then me because im not even dating the guy that i had sex with and if i am pregnant i will be terified to tell him !!!!! and im about to go into my first year of high school (9th grade)