OKAY ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS IN I HAVENT HAD A FULL PERIOD I SPOTTED 1 TIME AN THAT WAS IT . THE TEST I TOOK SAID NEGATIVE WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE MY FEET IS SWHOLE AND MY NOSE IS SPREDING . COULD YOU GET PREGNANT FROM PRECUM :'(

Going threw the same thing. my period is not always regular and sometimes i skip a month but my last period ended 2/01 and that one was a week and a half late. but i never got my period for febuary and for march i barely spotted for 3 days. but for the last 2 months i have been getting dizzy spells, wave a neusea, and cramps, and evey now and then some smells really bug me. i took a hpt and it was a really faint negative. my boyfriend and i always use condoms but not untill after we start for a little while. so i dont know what is going on if its all in my head or not so confused %-) please someone help. ( sorry for bad spelling)

hi there Araew your faint negative could be that you either didnt have enough urine or to much urine on the stick my suggestion to you is use you first morning pee and follow the instruction to the best you possibly cane and see if you get a negative .. you symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms ... i will as this question ..
Do you feel pregnant ... and Do you want to be Pregnant???

I feel uncomfertable and sometimes just plain sick. If I was pregnat I would be happy but not trying and not as finacialy set as I would like to be if I was pregnat. I have been under more stress this month so I know that's deffiantly not helping but I have never had stomchaches for almost 2 months and then skipped two months worth of periods. So is it just stress and am I freaking myself out

Stress can play a big part in our lives with our very annoying Aunt Flow when she comes to visit she can be very nasty and stay away when we are feeling stressed ...

i found this on a web site ...
Quote:

Sometimes periods are missed for no apparent reason, and this does not mean anything serious is wrong.
Sometimes it is brought on by something that has upset your hormonal balance, and this would include such things as stress or worry. Even worrying about the possibility of pregnancy can do it. Also a major life event such as changing job or moving house can result in a missed period.
Other possible causes would be too-stringent dieting with prolonged and severe weight loss, or excessive exercise such as road running or severe athletic training.
These are just some of the possible explanations. As your period is only a couple of weeks late, I think it would be reasonable to wait until your next period is due and see if they start again on their own.
If nothing happens, or you develop any other symptoms you can't explain, then you should go to see your doctor. Do another pregnancy test first, just to make sure. And if any of the things I mentioned above apply to you, be sure to mention them.

i know in the quote it says a few weeks late.. and you have been 8 weeks late ... the person how had the same question as you was 12-15 weeks late but you said you were under a bit of stress .. this is some of the information i have found hopefully this help you out a bit

LILJJW .. Yes you can get pregnant from Pre cum i have become pregnant 3 years ago to my son from precum as my partner and i play around for a bit b4 using a condom and we fell pregnant with our son from what i can only guess was precum cause my partner had filled a condom around the time my son was conceived .

How are you getting on has Nasty aunt flow arrived ??

Liljjw. What ever happen did af come or are u pregnant? I have just been spotting ona nd off for almost a month with 2 missed periods.

Araew... when was you last time your period and if you remember when you last had sex i can probably help you ....

Umm. My last period ended the 1st of februray and it was a week late. And for the last month I have had spotting. It did get heavy one day and I thought af was starting but then stopped latter that night. Kind of hoping for af to come wich would normally start the 18th. My boyfriend and I also live together so I can't really say on the whole sex thing and timing or what not. So hopefully af finally comes this month but still don't understand why it didn't come in februray or march or why all the spotting

And you have had a urine HPT done using your morning urine???

Have you got increased vaginal discharge???

I took two test the first was a faint negative but I took it the first night of my missed march period and at night and the second was a few days later but first thing in the morning and it had faint negative but had marks where the top half of the positive would be so I figured it was a negative or a bad test

ok to me it sound like you are positively absolutely going to get your next period i now suggest you save some money and stop buying pregnancy tests and sit back and enjoy life as it is and stop worrying about being pregnant you don't seam to have any other signs ..

sorry if that sounds Harsh but i think you need to stop worrying about it ... and i am sorry i will be away from this site for a few days as i need to rest my body as i am going through so very very big changes

I hope you are so right but I should have started around the 18th and still nohing so if nothing happens in the next week or two I think I might go see what's wrong