I've had tender breasts, and my nipples are much larger and swollen, I've never had this, I know when im coming onto my period and this isnt it! Ive had the sore breasts for 6 days now, and been bloated for 6 days, I took a test 2 days ago but it was negative, We are trying for a child but I don't ovulate so its kinda impossible that im pregnant and the test was negative.. any input would help! 

I also have tender breasts, bloated, 3 negative tests, vomiting, sleeping, crying, change in appetite and a period all in the same month! This would be my husband and I 3rd time trying to conceive. I was throwing up two days begire my last cycle, and still is off and on with some foods. Haven't seen any positive yet, and im this is my 2nd day on a cycle for this month and its regular. I've heard a lot of tests being negative but women still being pregnant. Some of them recommend that we go to the doctor for a blood test if the urinal test isnt workin, and to be completely sure. Im suppose to go see my doctor next week about it. Sometimes if you take test too early it will keep being negative, but to be safe, try to eat healthy and take some prenatal vitamins and exercise; with pregnancy ANYTHING can happen. Good luck to you.