Im in a very bad situation. Im in a long distance relationship, we were haveing problems and i cheated on him with my ex-boyfriend. I had unpretected intercourse with my ex-boyfriend on May 5th but he "pulled out". I started my regular period May 9th on time, it was a heavy flow lasted about 5 day as usual. So, my period ended about the 14th or 15th. I flew to see my current boyfriend on May 17th a couple days after my period ended. We had unpretected sex for 3 days and he didnt withdraw at all. On the third day, May 20th, we decided i could still take the plan B... and i did. After takeing the plab B, we continued haveing unpretected sex but he "pulled out"" from then on until i went home May 23rd. On June 4th i had a positive pregnancy test! I was and still am very nervous about who the father is. So on June 4th when i got my positive test i went to the emergency room and told them i needed an untrasound. They did blood work and seen i was pregnant but my levels were low. there was nothing showing in my uterus, meaning the pregnancy was very early. I understand its rare to have a normal period after conception, so im a little at ease beacuse of that.... but im just nervous because i took the plan B while i was in FL and i tested positive two weeks after i got home. Someone please give me their advice!! It going crazy! Do you think my boyfriend is the father or the my big mistake made my exboyfriend the father?? Please respond!! :$

Hi honey! I will bet the farm that your current boyfriend IS the father! Here are the reasons why!

Your period was on May 9th, so under regular cirucmstances you would have ovulated around the 23rd! And before the 9th you would have been more fertile about April 25th! When you had sex from May 17th - the 20th (which could have been the time period of pregnancy) BUT when you took PLAN B the conception might have already happened! Then you continued to have sex till the 23rd, negating ANY affects of the Plan B! So those would have been the perfect days of becoming pregnant! from the 20th till the 23rd! This would make you about 25 - 22 days Fetal growth, so the fetus would be VERY small and you would have low HCG levels! IF it was your old boyfriend you would be 43 days Fetal and believe me they would have seen this and also detected it by your levels!

Hope this helps!

Following up on my post... I had a beautiful baby girl feb. 10,2011.. Alyssa Marie 6lbs 4 oz :-D She is in fact my boyfriends baby not my ex-boyfriend's... My current boyfriend moved to NY to live with me when i was 3 months pregnant... since then he has stuck by me and now we have ourselves a nice family! At first he wanted me to have an abortion because he didnt think our little girl was his... but I could never go through with an abortion, and im sooo glad i didn't i have a beautiful healthy baby and family now. that you so much for your help bambi27!!!