I am a 24 year old woman and I have no problem if I am pregnant or not but the guy who may be the father (24 also) already has 2 kids and he has always said that he can't afford another child.
Well my last period was on the 24th of October and I have had unprotect sex with this guy(ex b/f) at least 5 times before today (11/09/06). I tried to use the online fertility calender to see what were my chances of conception and as it shows I have had sex on my 2 most fertile days. I haven't missed my period yet but I did want to know if anyone out there has used the online ovulation/ fertility calender that gives you days you are most likely to concieve and t actually was lagit. The only thing that frightens me is that I know I am going to be a single mom if I am pregnant and abortion is a definate no. What sould I do?? what are my chances of acutually being pregnant. All I am doing now is waiting until my period which should arrive on the 20th of this month. What are the chances of pregnancy?!?!?! No signs, no systems, just nervous and never been pregnant :$ 8-|

Hi! I have used the ovulation calender online before... And I would just like to say, that it is highly possible that you are pregnant if you had sex on your fertile days.. but the calender could be wrong... you know you are ovulating or not.. but if i were you just dont stress out about it.. because that could delay your period longer.. just wait until its due, and if it doesnt come take an ept test..Good luck to you, and i'm sure you'll be fine whatever happens!

I also use the ovulation calendar, had unpretected sex on the days indicated, I didnt get pregnant yet.

I know the waiting game can be stressful. You can take a pregnancy test. Some tests can be taken 4-5 days before your period is due. You can get a blood test, you can get results within 1 week after conception.