Hi I have been having period like cramps for 3 days now. My next period isnt till March 18 2013. My last period was Feb 18 2013 and it lasted till Feb 22 2013. I had unprotected sex two days after my period. Im not on bc havent been on bc for 5 yrs. And i do have irregular periods and my periods have been short for the past couple of months. Two weeks later i have been feeling bloated, kinda sick and having these cramps. But they dont feel like period like cramps and they are on and off daily. Anyways i was wondering could i be pregnant? I know its too early to test but could it be possible? I am 23 yrs old btw.

Hi Breezy,

Yes, you could possibly get pregnant having sex 2 days after your period.  In your case, day 6 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days so if you ovulate early, usually it occurs between days 11 and 16, you can.

You can test as soon as two weeks after having sex, three weeks is recommended.  Use your first morning wakeup urine to test, it will give you the best accuracy.

Hope it helps.

Thank you medic-dan :)

Im the same way i had unpretected sex after my period stop n now im having cramps n so ima get check n see if im pregnant its been a week now i hope i am :-)

Let me know if you are or not! I hope i am too :) The best of luck!!!