My gf and I had raw sex. I masturbated hours before we had sex but I peed 2 times already before we had sex. I didnt ejaculate inside her too. Her last period started last December 20, 2016 and we had sex January 13, 2016, which by count is already the 25th or 26th day. Im just kinda worried. Is there a chance that she can be pregnant?

Hi Redhawk,

Chances are slim to none.  It's late in her cycle and the egg is likely not viable.

She's at/near her lowest fertility.

Hope it helps.

So i shouldnt worry?

I wouldn't worry.

Thank you very much! And is will the rhythm method work if we do it like this? We often have raw sex 23-25th day of her period

The rhythm method can work well - IF the woman is very regular. A women with irregular periods can not predict her next period due date consistently.

In general you can have sex during the first 5-6 days AFTER her period starts and during the 10 days before her next expected period. Why? Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max. She will normally ovulate between days 11-16 of her cycle.

I wouldn't cut it that close on timing but day 23-25 is very reasonable.

My gf has a normal 26-30 days cycle. I also keep track of when she's having "white mens" cause i think that is a sigh of ovulation. When her vagina is producing that kind of discharge. And when we have sex i see to it that i always pee before and never ejaculate inside her. Could this work somehow? And does it have a high chance of not getting pregnant at all?

Accidents can happen. An illness can cause her period to become irregular too.

With any form of sexual contact there is a risk. By not using a condom or other form of birth control you increase that risk.

Use protection.

Noted sir. But in the current situation? Can she be pregnant?

There is always the possibility Redhawk. .

Is she, I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't worry crossing the street either if I look both ways first.

She isnt a bit worried cause she said that she knows that she is close to her period. Im the only one worried cause of stress and thinking about the situation too much. So if she isnt, i should stop worrying too?

Yes. Stop worrying.

Precum cant make her pregnant this late too right?

And do you have to pee lots to remove sperm from precum?

Precum can contain sperm but is "assumed" not to if you just recently urinated.

The timing is no different that if you had sex.