Hi, there. Back pain is quite common for many people. There are many natural remedies, but not every cure has the same effect on different people. I recommend you trying acupuncture. Of course, you should find out someone who is experienced in this area. You must be persistent. One treatment won’t be enough for reducing your pain. Capsaicin cream and vitamin D have also been reported to have effects on back pain. Some people even recommend music therapy. Consult an expert for more details. Good luck!

Hi, folks. For the last few years I have been experiencing problems with my back pain. I am 40 years old and I this really begins to make a problem for me. Is there any natural cure for my type of problem? I will really appreciate if you could tell me something more about this. Thank you in advance.