Hi, folks. My colleague has been diagnosed with diabetes. He is young for this kind of disease and I would like to help him somehow. He is only 34 years old. Is there any natural cure for this type of disease? I am not familiar with one. If you have more details, please share it with me.

Hi to you too. Diabetes is indeed one of the most frequent diseases. There are even younger people than your friend who suffer from diabetes. There are over 500 herbal remedies that are used for managing diabetes. I could name some, but each organism is individual and you cannot know what exactly will help your friend. Cinnamon helps in converting sugar and acts like antioxidant. Fenugreek has been used in India as anti-diabetic herb for centuries. Bitter melon extract has been used in treating type 2 of diabetes in ayurvedic medicine. Your friend should consult an expert for more details. I hope something will help.