Hi, folks. I have a problem with sleeping. I cannot sleep more than 4 hours a night. As a result, I have dark circles around my eyes and I don’t know how to get rid of them. I was hoping someone here can recommend me natural cure for this type of problem. Can anyone recommend me something? I would appreciate it.

Hello. Dark circles around eyes can be caused by various factors. It is usually caused by insomnia, but sometimes fluid retention can also cause it. I recommend you to solve this cause first. You must deal with this insomnia of yours. You can take cotton balls and put them into rose water. Keep them on your eyes for 5-10 minutes. In the morning, after washing up, you can gently sooth your skin around the eyes. Be careful! If it is needed, you should consult an expert.

Shining Star
Hi, dark circles are most often in connection with genetics, I have them no matter what. Of course they get more prominent if my sleep is disturbed..
Anyway, I would like to tell you that putting cucumber on eyes or tea bags helps, but it doesn't - at least not in my case...

Do you feel tired after sleeping only 4 hours per night, because most people need 8 hours of sleep, but then again, some feel perfectly fine with only 4 hours of sleep.

Hi! I understand your problem. I have slight primary insomnia. I can sleep sometimes, and other times I can't. When I do sleep, I usually sleep for like 12 hours (on weekends and other things). I wake up in the morning and don't really feel very refreshed. Because of all of this I have dark circles under my eyes. They don't really bother me that much, but I noticed that they are there. I usually distract myself at night and this helps me fall asleep easier. I either finish up homework, go on the computer, read a book, or watch TV.