My partner has been diagnosed with hiv infection. He still hasn’t got the AIDS. I know that official medicine still doesn’t have the solution for this terrible disease. I would like to know if there is a natural cure for hiv. Do you know anything that could help my partner? I would be more than grateful.

Hello, there. I am sorry to hear that. Internet is flooded with links where you can find “natural cures for HIV and AIDS.” I am not sure how this is true. The main problem in HIV is compromised immune system. You must find the way to boost one’s immunity. I have read somewhere that an expert recommends amino acids with selenium. I recommend you to look better for some unusual university professors that deal with this stuff. I hope something will come up. He must be regular in taking his medications. HIV infection is not the same as AIDS. Have faith!