Hi, folks. My uncle has been diagnosed with parkinson’s disease. I know that there is no cure for this disease. I am worried since I love my uncle a lot. I was wondering if there is any natural cure for this form of disease. Can you recommend me anything? I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello. Parkinson’s disease is a movement disorder. The exact cause is unknown, although the imbalance of dopamine and acetylcholine is reported. These patients have low amounts of dopamine in the brain and high levels of acetylcholine. Some report high levels of heavy metals in the brain, especially mercury from dental amalgams. In any case, a general detoxification id needed. Gingko biloba is also an herb that is good for this purpose. You should also investigate vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and NADH. Consult an expert. Good luck!