This is the second time that I have experienced this. I was cooking this morning when I was assailed by pain in the back, hips, fingers, knees, and feet. It felt like I have to stretch my joints to relieve the pain a little. But the worst part is on my upper back. I was crying at the pain I felt. I took ibuprofen and my husband stretched my legs and hips to ease the pain. He also massage my back and applied liniment. I fell asleep after that, and woke up one and a half hour later, much improved. Although I still feel a dull pain on my back but it's manageable. Can you please advise on what should I do to avoid recurrence?

This is the common problem in women, because they are doing a hard work at home every day. I completely against of the medicine for temporary relax from that kind of pain. I always recommend yoga and exercise to reduce that kind of pain.

I think you should try natural remedies to ease from it. My uncle had similar problem, but now he is free from pain. He shared me what he did to ease from it. Hope it will help you.

Acupuncture - an ancient Chinese therapy that utilizes the insertion of thin needles into various parts of the body. Jump in the water: Swimming and other aquatics are a great low-impact way to exercise. Heat it up: Topical creams that contain capsaicin – a substance that makes chili peppers hot – can temporarily alleviate joint pain.  Eat more fish Practice tai chi Use assistive devices: Using a brace around that painful joint can help stabilize it to prevent further damage.