Hello. I have a problem with acne, but they are not localized on my face. They are present on my back and they make my back quite ugly. I don’t know how to solve this. I was hoping you could recommend me some natural cure for back acne. Is there anyone? Thank you for answering.

Hi, there. There are many things you can apply on your back. Each skin has individual characteristic. Some people found success with tomato pulp. You can also ice down your acne before you go to bed. My nephew mixed sandalwood past with turmeric and then all put into milk. He said it was efficient. Blended cucumber also helps. You can consult a dermatologist for more details. I hope something will work. Bye!