Hello, good people. My youngest son has been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. It is a serious chronic condition. Modern medicine does not have a cure. Treatment only prevents serious complications. I was wondering if there is any natural cure for this or not. I would appreciate more info. Thank you in advance.

My 7 year old son was also just diagnosed with muscular dystophy. You may want to check out this website ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

WMDROC reveal "Why Scientists still can not develop a muscular dystrophy cure medicines?"

First of all, I want to say that it is very regrettable for the patients or their family of Muscular Dystrophy who have awaiting the development of muscular dystrophy therapeutics with drugs and /or as planting stem cells or adults cells, chromosomal or genetic manipulation in the field of modern science. But I think that it is more important than what if they are so awakening to change the directions of the treatment that find a new way to live and to save their lives, as I reveal the truth of the current situations and inform my sincere.

First before saying, I clarify my claim or my story to be commence, apart with any scientific logic for MD treatment of modern scientists and /or researchers, based on the practical experience of treatment in accordance with my way.

I have ever received an offer its treatment drug development from one of famous pharmaceutical manufacturers in Korea, but I have refused it flatly, because for me to cure these muscular dystrophy is belong to use the principle of effects of physical changes that can physically adjust the energy flowing in the human body but not to attempt principles to switch to chemical changes in the physical act.

It may be very excuse but I want to ask one thing to modern scientists and researchers dealing with this disease. How could they made imagine that these disease can be cured with the chemical medicines or injections? How could they dreamed that these disease can be treated as planting stem cells or adult cells or genetic manipulations?

The human body is only one of the byproduct of natural in the universe.

Although genetic disorders or some chromosomal defects might be possessed by these disease patients, but these kinds of reasons can not be the whole causes for MD onset. Do you know why? For the most of DMD patients, even they may having some disability for their walking, are normally growing up in childhood from the birth. But whenever the time is coming, their growing is suddenly stopped and all muscles on the body beginning loss, all tendons on body shrink, spine vent as if a bow or a snake moving "S" type.

If the causes of generating DMD in these kind of patients simply belong to genetic or chromosomal defects or disorders in accordance with modern medical scientist's talking about. How could they grow up in childhood as well as other children from the birth? And why suddenly stopped their growing up as the onset when they reached a some moment? Why they began muscles loss, tendons shrink, spine vending from this moment?

For making actual MD cure, it is not much more important to join issue with genetic disorders or chromosomal defects as the causes of MD generation. But it is very important to choose one thing between actual cure experience and theoretical treatment.

Let me talking about actual cure.
In the actual cure for MD, there is no way to reach it except with a compendium to make all of internal organs, I mean lungs, heart, livers, gal bladder, spleen, stomach, kidney, large intestine and small intestine, bladder in abdominal cavity increasing up in their every each functions, volumes or capacities for getting more breathing, more blood circulations, more food in-taking to product more nutrients and more supplying on the every each parts of body demand. Then you will know our intake food becomes a superior medicine for MD treatment.

Can you imagine for you that you can make these cure medicines of such characteristics as the chemical compound, no matter how mixed the various ingredients complicates, which all of functions, capacities of internal organs can be upgraded more or less at mean time and together?

Can you expect to MD patients that it will be possible all of functions, volumes of internal organs can be increasing up at mean time and together as well as weeds in a field and the trees in the forest disseminate, if you planted stem cell or adults cell into their body, or if you manipulated the genes of MD patients?

Past time before western medicine coming in the East, oriental medicines have been classified into three categories. there were about the kinds of senior class, intermediate class, junior class. The superlative of medicines was to do immortality, intermediate of medicines to ensure the health, the lower of medicines to cure illness.

In the history of the past, there were many emperors in China. They died early on average age than the general old population. The causes of death were almost poisoning accident rather than ruin by war or by assassination of political enemies. Greatest aspirations of the emperors who died in these poisoning accident were their own immoralities than ideal operating in their empires. they were to create medicines for immortality and taking it for a long-term, but the drug ingredient of the long-term doses was rather poisonous and also increasingly accumulate in the human body caused their deaths.

We often cited and used for our life the words of " Birth, Old, Illness, Death. "
Exactly to say, the word of "Birth" can means born but it also belong to growth from born if widely to say, because it belongs to also a new birth that new cells arise with existing cell proliferation. We should be considered as a course of birth until the moment of growth stops.

Meaning of the word "Grow old" is stopped growing and degeneration begins. Strictly speaking, it is not the maintenance of the current state. There should not be any difference that to make the development medicine for maintain current state on the body of MD patient compared with the medicines what successive Chinese emperors had so crave for immortality.

Which researchers, which scientists, and which medical doctors, even which any people of us, who can and how can make such medicines enable to maintain the current state of the body in now or next year, even after ten years? Remedy for stopping the ongoing muscular dystrophy should be developed equivalent efficacy above described immortality of successive Chinese emperors. The drugs what can be to stopped progress to muscular dystrophy so, its effects must possesses even in the general public by taking it. it should continue to keep the teenager's youth if teens are taking it, thirty years old youth if thirty years old taking it.

Furthermore, in order to reverse or cure the symptoms of progressive muscular dystrophy, we should be developed a drug of the effect which will be re-growth for the body stop growing and increasingly degenerate.

The characteristics of the drug, although anyone of mature or old age who growth has already gone away, must all human tissues and cells to be so activated and to be so lived again that the state of the body have to go back to the state of growing body. In other words, no matter how any one having old the body, if they continue to take this drugs for a period of time, they must go back to the days when the growth of the body again, and have to become hard muscles, and smooth tendons, and the skin revive to enrich, hair re-darkened, and wrinkles is supposed to be dismissed. The drug will be undying to the people who has a lot of money even after a thousand years, a million years if they buy it for taking continuously. Therefore, the development of such cure drugs embrace these challenges in this era.

All the features of our body and its shape is derived from the internal organs. Our body's internal organs are same as if the nucleus of atoms. As long as special incident is not happened, it is whole role for Internal organs that food, water, air, etc what we intake, have been so changed benefits on our bodies that faithfully send every each part of body in accordance with a necessary. Who can make us, human grow? Parents, nature, food is not to be this role but these are just only belong to assistance or help things.Those who direct work to grow our body so, are because of the invisible labor of internal organs in the our body.We have to know how to thank you for the our internal organs, rather than God who do not know his existence even if he may be or not may be or the historical Buddha who died thousands years ago, that grow and maintain this our body.

The idea of modern scientists and researchers to find MD treatment, as plating stem cells or adult cells, or any genetic manipulation against Muscular Dystrophy which causes by stop and degeneration of internal organs growth, is really nonsense. Their performance, compared to the costs, times, efforts and investments, is nothing but only freshly bubble of water. Now MD patient is dying because his own stem cells or adult cells can not be properly nourish in his body.

Is it possible for MD patients to make a healthy body if planted in the body of the patient the cells which have cultured or brought from elsewhere, the patients internal organs can supply nutrients properly given, proliferation grows, spread out all over the body? Would you expect to be proliferate and spread to others in a circumstance that you can not maintain yours?

If crops already planted are dying.
Give them enough water and a manure to resurrect.
It is a job of the farmers that give crops water and a manure.

If trees in garden are dying in dry weather.
Give them enough water to resurrect.
It is a job of the garden owner that give trees water.

If cells of body is dying because owing to shortage of nutrient supply,
Give them enough nutrient supply.
It is a job of internal organs in the body.

For these crops or trees, without thinking need to water and fertilize, some one is going to plant the seeds of new trees or crops unconditional. For the problem of existing own cells dying with the shortage of nutrient supply to the human body, somehow they did not thought to be done the nutrient supply for revival but are thinking to plant new cells with only hope that it will be grows and spread well MD patient body. This, trying to get the effect of newly planted stem cells or adult cells, is a goal of cure for MD that most of modern scientists and researchers were craving so.The existing cells in the body of the patient are dying now because nutrients are not supplied by internal organs of these patients. Is it possible to expect that these internal organs may be able to nutrition supply for the newly transplanted cells? Is it possible for newly transplanted cells to grow and to be proliferation of new cells without nutrition supply by the internal organs?

In order to grow or maintain the human body, the mission of creation, transportation, dispersion for necessary nutrients is not to interfere directly as human judgment and commitment, but should be carried out entirely by internal organs. We should not miss seeing the inside of this disease as temptation being to action phenomena visible. Leave the treatment of these diseases in the internal organs, we, should take good care of the internal organs of our body.

The differences of patient feature before and after adjusting whole internal organs.

If internal organs stop their own growing and then very rapidly so shrink that becoming supply of nutrients
reduced, the body is collapsed, muscle is exhausted, tendons shrunk, skeleton is twisted even, this situation is the disease name of MD.

As a one of human being who living at same time in same world, I'm really worrying about this situation which the scientists and researchers have lost the direction of development these kind of disease treatment under the light of modern science and just hang around outside of treatment method.

What is the cure of MD? there is no way except to prevent the degeneration of the internal organs and only revert back to the state they were in before. If I can do that because I know it already. You can do that if you know it now. We, every one of us, human will know it if they learn it in future.

Written by founder of WMDROC

I was diagnosed with FSHD at 39. If not with a neurologist, that would be the first step. Mine put me on an elevated dose of CoQ10 which we transitioned to Idebenone which last longer through the day. It is not a cure but in my case it has lessened the symptoms. Riboflavin and L-Carnitine did not work as well for me as the Idebenone. I have also on my own started a product called Beyond Tangy Tangerine from youngevity. My doctor did not have an issue with me taking it and it is not a product that is in the list for treatment. I just use it for the nutritional value and personally get a boost from it. As I have found it is trial and see with this disease. If it works and you feel better than add it to your daily routine. I would suggest looking at the CoQ10 but a neurologist should be consulted on the dosage. A small amount has little effect and the neuroligist will work with you on the proper amount. The idebenone is a man made version of CoQ10 which is time released thus lasting longer but unfortunately some people do not absorb it. In my case I am one that it works with and the CoQ10 effect will leave faster through the day compared to Idebenone.

My twin sons both have limb girdle 2b muscular dystrophjy, they are 27 years old and was diagnosed in 2010 after both getting weak and falling over regularly. i have been getting from America tangy tangerine from dr joel wallach. They also take fish oils5grams three times a day and they are much stronger and growing muscles in their arms. They  take the healthy start pack with extra selinium and also extra vitamin e from any other outlet. My sons have only been on it a month but feel stronger and more energetic. look at u tube Dr joel wallach he cured animals with md and humans in wheelchairs too. All the best Sandra.

Hi sandra, i have two cousins(brothers(25y, 32y)) with fsmd, i've been trying to get them on wallachs heart and brain pack(BTT, selenium, osteofix...) but they do not believe me. do you have a blog or some pictures which i could show them?
Best wishes,
Nic

Dear Sonsu
Can you share more details about your cure on MD?
My wife has a lung collapsed and is diagnosed with MD last year.
She is getting very skinny and has difficulty breathing.
I am getting very worried and upset on her unfortunate illness.
Please help.
Thank you in advance.

How many CoQ10 you dosage in first step and how many you dosage more in every month.How long it effect to muscle better.

Hi Sandra,, I'm a mother of two daughters diagnosed with congenital muscular dystrophy. I want to buy dr. Wallach healthy start pack. Please tell me the effects of using dr. Wallach products on your sons and how long time they take it. Hope full cure for them. Marwa

Sorry, but did you mean that if the MD is congenital, so nuetrants can do nothing for its patients, since the baby was born with this disease?? Regards' Marwa

hi Nick, Im not good with blogs or the like but Todd Harrison shows uploads from his experiences on the tangy tangerine in the heart and brain pack,Look up on the web Todd Harrisons youngevity uploads.Also beat muscular dystrohy Todd Harrison.He shows people that have improved there strength ect.
hope this helps.
Sandra.

Hi Marwa
When my sons take the healthy start pack they feel stronger. less fatique. They can move there hands much better and there overall
attititude is more positive,they sleep better too.There is a young man named Todd Harrison who takes dr Wallachs products and shows his and others improvements its under Todd Harrisons youngevity uploads.Also beat muscular dystrophy Todd Harrison.
Sandra.

hi Marwa,
My twins used to take Dr Wallachs healthy start pack, but the cost for shipping was too much. I will get some products when i can afford too.The Pack along with gluco gel for the tendons connective tissue is very good.They also take the minerals which give them great energy.There is cherry mins and strawberry and kiwi too, there is a plain one too but its sharp to taste, When they took the products they could lift their legs up and move their hands much more,and had more strength overall.Another product that helped with energy and brown marks on their arms was pollen burst. That one is great for energy. The immune coffee with musrooms is good too.Look on the net under Woman walks and runs on pollen Burst. This woman took pollen burst with immune coffee made with 14 different musrooms, she didnt have MD she had mutiple sclerosis. I hope that is helpful, you can also look up Todd Harrison youngevity muscular dystrophy uploads, and beat muscular dystrophy,  good stuff. Sandra

Hi Sonsu,
I find the radio show from Dr Wallach very informative about degenerative illness the programme is called dead doctors dont lie. Just type in dr wallach radio show it is also called ksco Dr wallach. He disscusses health issues and suggest what to take and suppliments go by your body weight, so its easy to know how much to take.There is also Ben Fuchs on the bright side and peter Glidden they all talk about the body and how to heal.
My sons became much stronger on seleninium, gluco gel for muscle healing and the healthy start pack. The minerals at an ounce twice a day were strenthening too. The body needs building up and keep off gluten in all its forms because that stops the body from absorbing nutrients due to the GMO affects on it. Have a listen. on the internet.

All the best.Sandra.

Hi Marwa,
My sons started taking the healthy start pack with dr Wallach about two years ago but i couldnt afford to keep up because of shipping and customs charges,although they take the minerals because that has all the minerals that the body need ,it gives them great energy its 24 dollars for 32fl ounce bottle. Youngevity is thename of the company. The body needs selinium too and gluco gel for the muscles and connective tissues my son said after taking it that he felt that his muscles were not feeling trembly and like jelly but firm to the bone also in the pack is oesto fx plus for calcium that one is fantastic too. Even if it dosnt cure it goes a long way to giving strength to the body overall.Oh yes my son also took de stress rich in b vitamins Look up youngevity products and read suppliment facts,and listen to Dr Wallach ksco radio show on the net.There is Peter Glidden and Ben Fuchs too. The body has the ability to heal with the right suppliments and nutrition along with keeping away from gluten barley all oils in a bottle it blocks the body from absorbing nutrition effectively. All the best Sandra.