What are the natural supplements for healthy nerves? My mom has been nervous, well her whole life, but lately it is really bad. She refuses to see a doctor, but she is willing to take some drugs and supplements. I am afraid to give her anything without prescription, so I was wondering to try natural approach. Thanks for help.

As far a s I know Ginko Biloba is one of the best-known natural remedies which helps to increase neurotransmitter levels and blood flow to the brain, which aids the brain's ability to focus. One of the most positive qualities of Ginko Biloba is the tendency of its effects to become permanent. Brahmi is an herb that is believed to have many positive effects on the brain, including ability to increase overall cognitive function; also Gotu Kola can reduce anxiety level. Skullcap is an herbal remedy for ADD that is used to treat common symptoms like restlessness and agitation. It can also aid in combating insomnia and St. John's Wort is another natural supplement that should be taken long-term. I hope this helps!