Hi, guys. My doctor tells me that I have high blood pressure and that I should be on medications. I really don’t know what to do. I think that I am too young for this. Can you recommend me some natural cure for high blood pressure? I will be more than grateful for that.

Hello. You haven’t mentioned how old you are. In any case, don’t mess with your blood pressure. You must realize that this is a serious disease. You must increase your physical activity. Decrease sodium and fat intake. Try to take decaf coffee. Quit smoking and drink alcohol in reasonable amounts. I hope you will feel better. Good luck!

Hi. Thanks for your advices. I am 32 years old. I don’t smoke and don’t drink. However, I am a huge fan of coffee. I really don’t know how I will drink decaf coffee. It is like I drink some smelly water. I will try to increase physical activity since I am constantly in the car. I will let you know my improvements.