Hi, folks. My wife is at the end of her 8th month of pregnancy and she is reaching the 9th month. We were thinking of having our baby at home. I was wondering which natural ways are to induce labour at home. Does anyone have any idea? I will really appreciate your answers considering this topic.

Hi, there. You won’t believe what I have all found considering your question. One of the suggested ways to induce labor at home is having sex. It seems that a man’s seamen induces cervix to contract and that will lead to proper contractions. If a woman has an orgasm, oxitocyn that releases in that situation acts as additional factor to uterus to contract. However, I am not sure if your wife is in the mood for sex in this period of pregnancy. Walking can also induce labor. However, I would prefer my wife to deliver a baby in the hospital. If something goes wrong, you have a team of professionals there. In any case, I wish you luck, whatever you decide. Bye!