Hi, good people. My wife and I will soon get a baby and I won’t tell you how excited we are. We are considering all the baby accessories we need now. Are there some that you have already used and that you would like to recommend us? I would really appreciate your help with this.

Hello to you too. Baby accessories are really interesting topic. Some of them are necessary, others aren’t. I recommend you to take baby monitor. This is a great thing. It helps you to monitor your baby, but at the same time it lets you to finish your house works. I would also recommend you Secure2Me blanket. It can be very helpful. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Hello. I also vote for baby monitor. This is something that modern parents should definitely have. Baby walker is interesting. However, it can be dangerous if you use it as baby sitter. If you don’t use it like that, then there won’t be problems. I also had to use breast pump since I didn’t have enough milk. I cannot remember anything else. Maybe someone else will. Good luck!