Hi, folks. My wife is entering her ninth month of pregnancy. She is carrying twins and she says that she cannot stand this anymore. Are there any natural ways to induce labour? We are not considering this yet, but when the time comes, why shouldn’t we? I would appreciate your opinions.

Hello. There are some natural ways you can start labour. Walking is one of the methods. Dehydration and fasting is something that can induce labour. However, this method is dangerous and I don’t recommend it. Sexual intercourse also causes labour due to uterus contractions in orgasm. Nipple stimulation also induces uterus to contact and there you have labour. Some herbs can induce it as well like black and blue cohosh. However, I am not sure in all of these methods how safe they are. You should really consult your wife’s obstetrician before you go for one of these options. Good luck!

this might not be helpful
I say u deliver the baby
And the night before have a little sex
get used tho he vagina I've given birth and im on my 9th month too and i love the feel of hering the doctor say PUSHHHHH
and then you here a cry
then have sex that night!
Hope that helps
that's what I do. :$