Hi, I have a son and he is three years old. Last year during summer he felt on his head. From that time he suffering of epilepsy and he are on drugs. Now, the doctor recommends brain surgery. All of them, the doctors except one who insists on neurobiofeedback. I don't know what to choose? My husband things that the neurobiofeedback is brain wash, and he is not helpful. Please, any advice.

No, the neurobiofeedback is not a brain wash, but is helpful. It is like electroencephalography (EEG). I suppose your son was done diagnostics of this kind. We use electrodes attached to patients scalp. On EEG machine we can see, brain waves of your son. In further treatment we can teach him how to control the waves of some kind in order to prevent seizures. Our success is two-thirds of epilepsy patients who can control and reduce their seizures.