I'm 45 year old male and recently I have fallen from the roof of my house. I have injured my head, fade out and I don’t remember anything.
Of course I contracted my neurologist and he explained me that I have experienced one seizure caused by head trauma.
This could be the first symptom of epilepsy. You can't imagine how frightened I was when I heard this.
He has scheduled me for some test called Electroencephalography and after this he will be sure what is the right diagnosis.
So, I'm interested what kind of measurement this really is?

You don’t have to worry about the test it self. You should be concerned about your final diagnosis.
I will tell you some informations about this test that I have read in some science magazine.
Electroencephalography is the neurophysiologic measurement of the electrical activity of the brain by recording from electrodes placed to the scalp, or in the special cases on the cortex.
It is a readily available test that provides evidence of how the brain functions over time.
The final result of this test is appropriate electroencephalogram as a replacement of your brain waves.
There are four types of sinusoidal EEG waves alpha, beta, delta and theta.
It is a very good method and it is used to show the type and location of the activity in the brain during a seizure.