Hello, folks. My friends’ kid has some attention problems and he was diagnosed with ADD. My friends are considering of taking care of this problem with biofeedback. I don’t know the details about this technique, so I was hoping to get some info from you. Will this be possible? I will really appreciate.

Hi, there. ADD stands for attention deficit disorder for those who do not know. Sometimes it is also known as ADHD or attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Some experts relate this disorder with stress. You have probably heard that biofeedback techniques can help in this sort of disorders. ADD is not an exception. In fact, ADD is one of the indications for biofeedback. I hope everything will be all right with your friends’ kid. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, there. I think that some experts do not admit stress as the cause for ADD. However, I think that it cannot harm. I have a kid in my neighborhood whose parents tried to solve his ADD with this technique. I know that they mentioned the relaxing effect of biofeedback. I think that this is very important. Since I am no expert, I really cannot tell you more. You should find an expert in this area. I hope someone else will know more. Good luck with all!

Hi, everyone. I think that here is important the fact that brain produces some kind of electrical activity. It can be monitored via EEG. This electrical activity is viewed through brain waves. This is the basis for neurobiofeedback. You can make an individual brain map. It can help in treating ADD. I am sorry I don’t know more details. I hope someone else will. Bye!