Hi, folks. My wife and I have an autistic kid and we think that conventional treatment is not doing him well. We have heard something about biofeedback. I wonder if this can help something with autistic children. I would really like to hear what you think about this. Thank you in advance.

Hello, there. Biofeedback is some kind of alternative medical technique. It measures some of the body functions. Those would be: skin temperature, brain activity, heart rate, blood pressure, etc. With this, you have info whenever some kind of stress changes these parameters. In this way you can gain a certain control over your body functions. I think that biofeedback may help with your son’s autism. You should find a specialist and consult him. I hope it will help. Bye!

Hi, everyone. Autism is a severe psychological disorder. Some refer to it as neuro-biological disorder. Its main characteristic is limitation in communication and socialization. My nephew was diagnosed with autism. His parents tried with biofeedback. It was amazing how quickly some results were managed. In a year, this kid started with socializing with other kids. His parents were more than happy. You should definitely try with this.

Hi, guys. I have also heard some good things about biofeedback. Brain biofeedback can show some good results with autism. Neurofeedback plays an important role here. It uses EEG to register and monitor brain waves. You should consult your healthcare professional to recommend you a good biofeedback specialist. You must make some research before accept this technique. I hope everything will be all right with this. Please, let me know what you do. Bye!

I have never heard of this before, I have fought the system for many years and all they want to do is drug them up. my boy is very intelligent and very impulsive, sometimes I don't know what to do anymore and its very distressing.