I've recently switched my pill to Cilest from Microgynon 30, the doctor told me to start the Cilest packet as soon as I finished my M30, I haven't had a period though, will I get one on my next seven day break?

Hi Volessa, yes, you are probably goin gto have your period after your next seven day break. Switching birth control often means that your hormones are out of whack for a bit so that's what you're suffering from right now. All things considered, you will have a normal period next month as far as I'll be able to tell. Keep me posted on what happens, okay? I'd like to hear from you and make sure that you get your period okay?

Thanks very much, I spoke to an older friend of mine and she told me that starting another packet without a break does make you miss your period. So I'm sure it will come next month. :-)

I spoke to an older friend of mine, and she told me that starting a new packet straight after another without a break does cause you to miss your period. So I'm sure I will be fine and have it next month. :-)

This is true. If one continually takes bc with no break will not get a period at all.
I don't know if you have ever heard of the pill called Seasonique, but it's a pill that you take for 3 months straight, take your break, have a period, then go back on for 3 more months. So, basically you will have only 4 periods a year, winter, spring, summer and fall.

I'm so glad to hear that she was able to put your mind at ease. Like I said, missing a period doesn't always mean that you're pregnant, so it's good to bear that in mind. Let me know if you have other questions or if you're ever just needing to post on something ;)

Hi there, you should totally have been fine and your friend should be correct. Do you mind if you're still around letting us know if your friend was correct or not? Thanks!