this is a little confusing but I will try my best to get all the information out. I started my 1st pack of pills on day two of my period and this is my first month taking yaz after the nuva ring. The 2nd week of my pills i missed a pill and took it first thing the next day. So this week, I missed wednesdays pill and took it thursday, then missed thursdays pill and took it friday and then to top it off, missed fridays pill and it is now saturday so i will be taking friday and saturdays pill. I start my white placebo pills tomorrow. I am not sure what to do. Also my husband and I are sexually active and have had sex during the time that I have been missing pills. How great is my chance of getting pregnant? and should i just continue to take the placebo pills as if nothing happened?

If you MISS 1 active pill:

Take it as soon as you remember. Take the next pill at your regular time. This means you may take two pills in one day.
You do not need to use a backup birth control method if you have sex. If you MISS 2 active pills in a row in WEEK 1 OR WEEK 2 of your pack:
Take two pills on the day you remember and two pills the next day.
Then take one pill a day until you finish the pack.
You MAY BECOME PREGNANT if you have sex in the seven days after you miss pills. You MUST use another birth control method (such as condoms or spermicides) as a backup for those seven days.

If you MISS 2 active pills in a row in the 3rd WEEK:

If you are a Day 1 Starter: THROW OUT the rest of the pill pack and start a new pack that same day.
If you are a Sunday Starter: Keep taking one pill every day until Sunday. On Sunday, THROW OUT the rest of the pack and start a new pack of pills that same day.
You may not have your period this month, but this is expected. However, if you miss your period two months in a row, call your doctor or clinic because you might be pregnant.

If you MISS 3 OR MORE active pills in a row (during the first 3 weeks):

If you are a Sunday Starter: Keep taking 1 pill every day until Sunday. On Sunday, THROW OUT the rest of the pack and start a new pack of pills that same day.

If you forget any of the 4 reminder pills in Week 4:

THROW AWAY the pills you missed.
Keep taking one pill each day until the pack is empty.
You do not need a backup method.

FINALLY, IF YOU ARE STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PILLS YOU HAVE MISSED:

Use a BACKUP METHOD (such as condoms or spermicides) any time you have sex. KEEP TAKING ONE ACTIVE PILL EACH DAY until you can reach your doctor or clinic.