My boyfriend and I havent had sex in over a month because of our busy schedules. We planned to have sex next weekend, but I realized that I'm due for my period that week =( How can i make my period come this week, instead of next week? I have accidentally done this before by working out my mid section and then coming to realize that i started my period the next day thinking to my self well all that work out must have been some manual cramps or something. I'm still not sure if that was the reason why....Please help because i do not know when will be the next time we will be able to have sex..=(

I am sorry it takes so much planning for you to find time to share with your partner. While, I can't say for certain a way to make your period come early I can say that if you start on a form of hormonal birth control you can pretty much plan it out to the day when your period will arrive, and doing so without risk of unwanted pregnancy. I am assuming you are using at least one form of birth control. If you take the pill you can stop short in your packet, and then let yourself have a period, and go back to the pill but do not, absolutely do not let more than 7 days pass before you start your new packet. Better if you just let 3 or 4 days and then go back to the new packet.

The patch, take it off early, have your period, then apply a new patch when you are near the end of the period.

The ring, removed it and have period, and then put in a new ring as soon as you are near the end of the period. Your chances of preventing pregnancy will be greater if you don't let the full seven days pass.

I have heard that pennyroyal can cause your period.

Good luck.

Lisa

Sorry, but you can't mess with mother nature. If your expecting your period, that's that.

If you let 3 or 4 days by then go back on BC, you must use alternate birth control.

lol, you can mess with the way you were created, scientist do it all the time-playing God, now whether its right or wrong is a different question, and personally i dont think making our periods come sooner rather than later or the other way around, is a matter that God or "mother nature" cares about, its a problem for humanity...Although you did have a good point, though it did come off a little insulting and crass. Happy Hunting ladies! Lol i think i'll try the abdominal excercise seeing as i am 15, not planning on having sex until marriage-i dont care that it sounds cliche in this day & age, but thats my plan, and masterbation is definately out of the question.Thanks!!!