:'( I have had my gallbladder out now for a couple of years,Lately in the past year i had xrays done and the doctor mailed me the results stating that surgical clips showed up and to come in to disscuss this.This doctor was not my regular primary .Well when i got there she acted strange and said that it was normal for them to be there.I had the xrays done because of the cramping on the upper right side caused me terrible pain and still does to this day.It was like she was trying to cover something up but i was smart and made a couple copies of the letter that was sent to me.She kept the letter that i got in the mail and disappeared for a couple of minutes.I still have alot of pain and dont know what to do.Can you help me with this matter or can somebody relate to this problem.I have also been putting on weight and i have always been slender.

I don't know what this pain could be, my dad had his galbladder removed and he has had diabetes and loads of other problems after that. Get your blood sugar tested. Get checked if pancreas is working properly.