Here is my problem: I am 23 years old, about 6 months ago I began having a pain in my abdomen, the right upper quadrant. I went to the doctor and they told me it could be a muscle strain. They told me to ice it and it should go away within six weeks. I did just that and nothing. Since then I have given blood work, taken xrays, had a CT scan, had urine sample done, had colonoscopy, had endoscopy, had ultrasound, and most recently a HUDA scan with CKK. Everything has come back with normal results, but have yet to get results for the HIDA scan. I am noticing changes in my bowel movements, more diareah then normal, and then pain seems to be the worst when I'm sitting, but the pain disappears when I lay down. I am hoping it's my gall bladder in fear that it may be related to the pancreas, but I am left in the dark. I have been taking dicycloplomine (I think that's what it's called) for treatment of IBS but doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone have an opinion or similar story? Thanks!

I am 20 years old. I started having abdominal pains which started in the middle then slowly migrated to the extreme right side of my abdomen, to my lower right side and then to the upper right side. I went to my doctor and she said that "I shouldn't worry about it. It's probably nothing." I went to her 7 months ago, in August. I still have abdominal pain which is worse now. Instead of the pain moving around, it is now localized in all of those regions. I also have a fungal rash on my stomach since March 2012. It recently went towards the end of December 2012, as did the abdominal pain. But a few weeks later I noticed the rash was back as was the pain, so I'm thinking they are related. Any one know what it is? Or is there anything you can tell me about this?