i was taking lo oveal(hope spelled right) for 3mo-the last month of that i didnt get my period. they gave me 3mo of what i am taking now (ortho try-cyclen 28days) I have been taking these for two months already and have not gotten my period. i have had unproted sex with my husband when i stared the new ones because i didnt know even changing you could get prego. anyways im on the 2nd mo day 3 of period pills an still no sign of period! I am not stressed out or anything i have not been feeling well i have had the worst headaches where i get dissy and feel like im going to pass out...is this from the pill or what could it be i have take multy hpt and all say neg. called a clinic and pharmicist an none have an idea whats going on because i take them same time everyday an no later than 10min late if late. i need some kind of answer!!!! should i keep taking next pack or what i havent had a period in 3mo an its freakie cause i would always get mine like clockwork....please help any advise???

I've had several friends who's periods stopped completely or became short, light, and spotty after beginning birth control. One in particular didn't have a period for five months! Talk to your gynocologist, it's possible that the dosage can be lowered and you'll start having normal periods. If you're taking multiple pregnancy tests and they're all negative, chances are pretty good that you're not pregnant.

thank you angekathy233 for your help but i dont know did ur friends switch pills? i switched pills and been taking bc pills for about a year.