i delivered my second baby in november , then after that i got my periods continue for next two months then in feb my period came twice but only for 1-2 days . now from march i wont have my periods... i m doubt ful that weather this is because of pregnancy again...but i m not having any symptons of pregnancy. and for all this months i have been taking precaution also. so why my periods get irregular? i want to ask that is their any chances of geting pregnent again ? i m breast feeding my baby is this true that till the baby get feeded by mother their is less chances of geting pregnent? is i m normal ? what shall i do? please advice me . its urgent.

it has been said that breast freeding reduces the chance of getting pregnant, but it shouldn't be used as birth control. since you have been taking precautions, you shouldn't be pregnant again, so maybe breast feeding is causing your period to be irregular. you should probley call your doctor and ask if this is normal, and if he or she has any concerns.

if you are solely breastfeeding it is known as "natures contraception"...and it DOES mess with your periods...most woman dont get their periods at all while breastfeeding (I didn't) I am suprised you had your period so soon after delivery if you are breasfeeding...are you supplementing with formula or something? The fact that you have had your period post delivery (it wasn't just he post delivery bleeding you are talking about was it?) says that you are ovulating and you need to be using alternative contraception...If you are SOLEY breastfeeding this is what I suspect is whats going on: Your "period" you had for 2 months post delivery wasn't a period- it was post-delivery bleeding....normal. The two episodes in Feb were just more post delivery stuff...(if baby was deliverd end of november) You probably WONT get your period until your baby starts taking solids and you can bet you wont ovulate unless your child goes more that 5 hours without nursing...The only reason you shouldn't depend on breastfeeding for contraception is most people can't tell when that first ovulation will occur...as long as you are solely breasfeeding every couple hours you will not ovulate. I hope this helps.