i m pregnant  for one month and i do no need this baby. because i have also a 10 mount baby. so i want a gab between 3 years in each. so please suggest a right tablets / capsule for avoid the child. and my present baby drink  breast feeding milk . so suggest me those medic ens, thay does not effect on my baby health. what  i can do.. pls help me. urgent om my email. thks....

Monica,

NEVER give out your email. Now everyone in the world will have access to it. Rohan should never have asked for it. We're a public forum. You don't know who he/she is or their intentions. Anything they have to say can be done in public.

I have reported his post as it is an abuse of our terms of service.

See your doctor. There are NO safe ways for you to abort yourself. You do have the concern of being pregnant and your breast milk. You will need a surgical abortion, you can't take pills for this. Any chemicals (drugs) that you take can harm your baby.

What about considering putting this baby up for adoption?

Hi Monica, there is an abortion pill called ru486 but I am not sure if you can take it while breastfeeding. either way, you will need to get medical advice. Do not try to induce an abortion yourself. That is incredibly dangerous. see your doctor or a pro-choice family planning clinic and get proper medical care. Wishing you all the best