I had unprocted sex with my boyfriend when he cumed inside me, and I am on birthcontrol but I wasn't taking it like I should have.  Last week my stomache felt weird, lack for a better discribtion it felt like blood corculating in there, I guess you can say.  Now I have a lighter period then I normally have had.  I took a pregnancy test but it showed up negative, so I was wondering, could I be pregnant, and if not could something be wrong with me?

There's a chance you could be pregnant

Pregnancy tests don't usually show up as reliable for 1-2 weeks after implantation (when you effectively are called pregnant, when the egg implants into the lining), so you should take another one soon.

You can have periods throughout pregnancy, so that's not 100%. The fact it is light isn't a good sign.

You can take, depending on your location, a chemical abortion pill up until 5 weeks. It will 'dissolve' the lining of the womb, ridding you of the egg. Essentially a period. 

After that you have to have a surgical abortion or have the baby.

I have also had typical pregnany signs, like dizziness, heachache, frequent trips to the restroom, I can't seem to stop eating until I feel sick....