me and my boyfriend were fooling around and its posible he had some semen on his fingers while fingering me and then he stuck it in one but i was too afraid of getting pregnant. now im still scared i am. i dont think its tht possible especially cus it was about a week after i got off my period. i have a few syptoms [sore boobs&throwing up] but its only been two weeks....is there a possibilty im pregnant?

It could be possible..If semen enter the vaginal area then pregnancy can acure...Sore boobs and throwing up are signs of pregnancy, but if its only been two weeks its hard to say right now...but know this, sperm can live in a womens body for aboutr 5 to 7 days...Pregnancy can accure at any time even during a period..There is no safe time to have unprocted sex... Is this the fist time?? Have you had unprocted sex before this incident?? Hope to hear from you soon...

yes it was my first time but he did havae on a condom i would never go unprotected

Since this was your first time, with protection, there is a greater chance that you are not, but like I said it is possible...Pregnancy symptoms can show up as early as a week and as late as 4 weeks along...When the egg and sperm meet and fertilize it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 days for implantion to take place, this is where the fertilized egg embeds in the lining of the uterus..Its not until then that you become pregnant...Then a week after implantion can pregnancy syptoms show up....See what im saying...If you are still uncertain you may take a pregnancy test any where from 14 to 16 days after intercourse of a week after your missed period..Hope this helps and if you have any mroe questions please let me know....:-)