So, I have been on the birth control pill for almost two months now... I have never had any problems... i.e I have never skipped a pill or anything. I had sex mid way through my second pack. My boyfriend used a condom and it DID NOT break or tear. He also did not ejaculate inside of me. And like I said, I'm on the pill... it has been 4 days since it happened and I am due for my period in about 7 days. Please help me...Give me advice if you think I may be pregnant!!! Thank you sooo soso much

You'll be EXTRA fine. :) I use the nuvaring, it's a big hoop you place inside your vagina and it stops pregnancy. So here is a lesson on pregnancy pills :) Pregnancy pills are a pill filled with hormones. They dissolve in your system and attacks, each day, your "egg" until it is dead, so technically, you will bleed but you have no egg for the sperm to find. So even if he DID come inside of you, you wouldn't become pregnant... but again, there is 0.1% chance that your body doesn't take the hormone and you have a healthy egg for the sperm. But has you said, your on the pill, you used a condom and he didn't come inside of you AND the condom did not break, hence no sperm got through, so you are safe. You will not be pregnant 500% sure about it! :)

Thank you so much. I posted this on yahoo aswell and people are MEAN! Thank you for not being mean :)

No problem darling :) Being mean is just stupid since it doesn't help anyone :) Don't worry about a thing. You'll have your periods in time ;)

hi,  the last time i hard period was about the middle of April, I've been feeling really sick lately and I've been sleeping a lot ... my boyfriend even noticed that my boobs were getting bigger and I am bleeding but its NOT my period ...  this has been happening frequently and its a brown/red more brown though discharge and it did come and go but now it seems like its an every day thing i have it ... i looked it up before and it said it could be irritation of the penis because I'm pregnant or it could be old blood. well old blood doesn't last 3 weeks and i havent had sex in 2 weeks. what could this be? Could i be pregnant ?

Hi Morgan,

It's one of the symptoms, it's called spotting and I think you could be pregnant, it would be a good idea to go get yourself a Pregnancy test and see what it says. Old blood would be also dripping out since the baby needs new blood more than old one.

Hope this helps and good luck.

okay, well that's whats been happening the last 2 weeks ... it started out just being every time i wipped from going to the bathroom to dripping out in my underwear for the last 2 weeks and i havent had sex so it cant be irritation right?

It's not irritation. Just get it checked just in case cus worst case scenario... you could be loosing your baby or have a tumor... but just get it checked before freaking, I'm sure it's normal :)

well that scares me a little  ... okay well i made a doctors appointment for Monday afternoon ... but now i just want to go out and get a prenancy test right this second ... Thank you so much for your help :) <3

in may my boyfriend and i had protected sex, i was late and took a test but was not pregnant. my step mom took me to the doctors and they said i had a cyst on my ovaries. the said that i would get my period as normal and they would go away. but i have yet to get my period.
my boyfriend and i tried having sex for the first time since then on Saturday. the pain was so bad , worst then virgin sex. we stopped and her only got it in about 2 inches before i couldnt take it any more.  it felt like i had paper cuts on the inside of my vagina  and then someone poured purel on them. before i tell my parents i was wondering if it seems like something i could be concerned about , or forget?

any help is greatly appreciated!