Ok, I am not sure if I am pregnant, Here is my story....Had unprotected sex on Jan. 3, 2009 and again on Jan. 14, 2009. Did the best I could on figuring out my fertile days with kits and varies websites.

I got what I thought was my period on Jan. 17, 2009 BUT, I was 1 week early. I usually get my period around the 22-24 of each month. The bleeding I had on Jan. 17, 2009 was early and only last 2 1/2 days and was not like my normal period as far as length, I am usually a 4-5 day girl. Also, it wasn't as Glopy, you know Jellies, the lining that comes out is usually alot. Also, I start slow then the flow picks up heavy for 2 days and then it tapers off.

The what I thought was my period on 1-17-09 was short and had very small and few lining pieces. WAS THAT MY PERIOD??!! I am so confused!

I was suppose to start my period that I am used to getting around the 22 -24 of Jan. So far as of 1-23-09....NO sign of a period.

For the past week, I have had the crampy like feelings in the lower adominal area, the twinges, nothing painful. Just like flutters, peeing alot and the bloat started 2 days ago. Got that heavy feeling in the stomach area, and headaches pretty regular now. Took a HPT tonight and it was Negative. :O(

Also all day today, it felt like I was getting my period, everytime I went to the bathroom...NOTHING

HELP what is going on with my body?!

Also, a pregnancy is wanted! That is what husband and I are trying for. We are hoping I am pregnant.

You have to know that many women can experience episodes of bleeding and spotting during pregnancy. Bleeding is especially common in the first trimester and about 30% of pregnant women may experience this. Although fewer women bleed during the second and third trimesters, spotting is still possible during whole pregnancy. However, this bleeding is actually something different then usual period. To understand this, you have to know that your period is caused by your menstrual cycle. During this cycle, the body releases hormones, which send signals to reproductive organs. Then, it is possible to perform certain actions, such as let ovaries
to release an egg. Meanwhile, a protective layer of blood and tissue thickens along the walls of your uterus, so if this egg is not fertilized, hormone levels will drop. Then it is signaling to your body that it is time to shed the lining that built up in your uterus, what causes period. Decidual bleeding is one of the most common causes of period-like bleeding during pregnancy. The fact is that sometimes, during pregnancy, body’s hormones can get malfunctioning, causing to lose parts of the lining of uterus. This is especially common in the early stages of pregnancy
, before the lining has completely attached to the placenta, which is the most common time to notice decidual bleeding. However, decidual bleeding is generally not thought to be a health threat to you or your baby.