I had unprotected sex on Oct. 3 days after my period was over. As time went by I started feeling nauseous but not vomiting, eating A LOT like I was eating almost all the time, extremely tired, extremely sore breasts, lower back pain and so on. I was suppose to get my period on Nov. 5th and it was always on time but my only sign was bloating since I got no cramps or anything. It didn't come until 6 days later. I took a pregnancy test at the local clinic on the 5th day and it came negative. The nurse said there might have been a chance it was wrong since it wasn't my morning pee, but I took it as I'm not. I had a semi heavy period and all 7days, but I still felt nauseous but not vomiting, eating a lot, extremely tired, sore breasts, and lower back pain for two more weeks. I was suppose to get my period on the 10th of this month but nothing. I'm extremely tired and my breasts are really sore, and hungry. I get a clear discharge and sometimes white-ish but no smell or itch. I also have a lower belly now and when I sit down it's squishy but when I sit down when I poke it it's somewhat hard. I'm not on the pill or any birth control method. Last Thurs my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex again and once again he ejaculated inside me. This time I took Next Choice the first pill the same day but forgot to take the second one.
Is there something wrong with me because this is the second time my period is late.
I'm free to answer any questions.
Thank you.

I've been on birth control for a couple years now. i was on ortho tri cyclin lo and  In august my doctor switched me over to a different birth control: lo lo estren fe. The first month i got my period compeltely fine. I had sex in the begining of october or end of september. I flew home to visit my family the week i was supposed to get my period in october and it never came. I spotted a week or two after that for a couple of days. When it came time to get my period in November, it was the week of midterms and I didnt get it again. I spotted before and it was a dark brown color and it only happend for two or three days. Now come december I was supposed to get my period today and I havent yet. Im going to give it a couple days, but im taking another trip and its finals week and im scared its not going to come. I'm really concerned about this. Everyone says that any kind of bleeding is a good thing and im not pregnant but im concerned. I understand stress and traveling messes up your period but ive always been regular. If someone has any insight on this, it would really help alot.

I am having the same trouble with the whole hard lower stomach. ive been trying to hard to figure out wat it is. when i stand up and walk around it feels like its hard and i can cup it in my hand. but my hand is still pretty much flat over it. but when i sit down its fine. im not sure if its because of me excersicing or what? i too had unprotected sex and i had a weird light period last month. and im currently waiting for this months to start. today is the day i got it last month, so im hoping my comes soon. lemme know if you figure anything out because like you, i need answers!!

I just had unprotected sex on Saturday the 3 my period wasn't do until the 15 of jan and today Iam bleeding no cramping same thing happened a couple months Ago but I wasn't pregnant Iam confused me and my mate would love a new edition to our family any help?