I wake up every morning feeling really sick to my stomach and I even throw up. I also have headaches throughout the day, I'm peeing more, haven't had my period in like 3-4 weeks, boobs are sore, and some foods I used to love I cant even go near (like now when I go to wendy's the smell makes me nauticous and I can't eat orange popsicles anymore cuz it tastes bad). Also been having a little chest pain like when you have heartburn and have been really moody. This has been going on for like 3 weeks now. What could be wrong with me??

Sorry, it doesnt seem to have posted:
All symptoms of being pregnant.
    1. Food cravings.
    2. Darkening of your areolas. If the skin around your nipples gets darker, you may have successfully conceived.
    3. Implantation bleeding or cramping. About eight days after ovulation, you may experience implantation spotting, a slight staining of a pink or brown colour, as well as some cramping.
    4. Frequent urination. Once the embryo implants and begins producing the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), you may find yourself going to the bathroom more often.
    5. Fatigue. Fatigue is a hallmark of early pregnancy, though probably not a surefire symptom on its own.
    6. Tender, swollen breasts.
    7. Altered sense of taste. You may notice that your sense of taste changes. Some women say they have a metallic taste in their mouth, others that they cannot stand the taste of coffee, tea, or a food they usually like.
    8. Morning sickness. If you're lucky, morning sickness won't hit you until a few weeks after conception. (A lucky few escape it altogether.) But as early as a couple of days following conception, you may begin feeling nauseated and queasy. And not just in the morning, either -- pregnancy-related nausea can be a problem morning, noon, or night.
    9. A missed period. If you're usually pretty regular and your period is late, it's worth trying a pregnancy test. A missed period is the surest sign of pregnancy in a woman of childbearing age who usually has regular periods.

you need to do a prenancy test you could be prenant