hi all

im not sure whats going on but last month april 7th i had light bleeding for about 3 days then stopped 3 days later i had spotting on just wiping , this month i have no bleeding just some cramps am few days late and im normally on time and quite heavy anybody have ant ideas

thank you in advance

if there is any chance you could be pregnant, you need to take a Home Pregnancy Test! Is this a possibility?

there is chance i could be pregnant but home test was negative is why i little confused.

Do you know the dates of having unprotected sex, and also when you took the HPTs?

my last cycle was on 7th april for 3 days very light stopped then 3 days later spots on wiping. before that had unprotected sex on around the 19 to 21st of march.. and last time i had unprotected sex was around the 20th and 21st of april if thats any help. took hpt on 5th of may and yesterday

HMMM!!!! I think it's time for you to have a blood test at the doctors, IF your periods have been irregular I would like you to thave a Transvaginal ultrasound - to determine if you have Ovarian Cysts! Let me know what the blood test says OK?

i had one of those scans done on friday coz i was little sore left side belly which is ok now, and didnt show anything said my ovaries were fine but they wasnt looking for anything else so i dunno.. but i will go doctors get blood tests

im not in any pain now at all, its just all weird to me

HMMM! Well it's either a wonky time - stress, hormones etc, OR you ARE pregnant! Im glad to hear you don't have cysts! Do you hae pain during intercourse or anytime when urinating or bowel movement!

no pain at all during any of that ... defo not stressed quiet happy person

So lets get a blood test and lets see OK?

okies i see if i can get them in the morning i get back to you here when i know anything thank you for your help