I and my gf had unprotected sex, I entered her and take out my penis after 30seconds, i didnt cum as my penis is still hard after removing for 5 minutes but i got some feeling that every feel for the frst time and i confused that i cummed or not, is their any chances of my gf to be pregnant, please help.

There is a chance she could get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time, whether (or not) you ejaculated - pre-cum can contain sperm.

now what should i do ??
i dont think that i cummed inside her as it was in her p***y for only few seconds. and my penis was hard after i take it out. we had sex on 17feb.....

There is not much you can do except get her to take a pregnancy test should her period fail to arrive. But firstly, was it at a fertile time?
1. What date did her last period start?
2. How long is her cycle (typically 28 days)?
3. What date does she expect her next period to start?
The fact that your penis was still hard does not mean that no semen escaped from it. Besides, there could possibly be residual semen from your last ejaculation which would mix with your pre-cum. When did you previously ejaculate (a) prior to ... and (b) after ... that sexual encounter?

she just got her period now is their any thing i should worry about ??
31 jan her last period started and ended on 4 feb..
we did unprotected sex on 17th feb.
and i ejaculate 5 mins after that encounter

From the information provided, she is almost certainly not pregnant, nor will be, from that episode.
She had a typical 28-day cycle, and probably ovulated 14th Feb, so 17th Feb wold not be a fertile time.
So, while a period is not absolute proof of non-pregnancy, the timing would indicate that she isn't pregnant.
Be aware that anytime you have sex, there is the chance of pregnancy following.

so would we check for pregnancy ???

I don't think it is necessary, but it would, I believe, confirm she is not pregnant, and might ease your mind. However, If you do, I would wait until 10th March.

ohk thanx for the advice. now she was having her period so we check after her period or we can test it now ??

The fact she is having her period, and if it is a normal one, is a very strong indication that she is not pregnant.

The only way I think she could possibly become pregnant is if she ovulated late (17 - 22 Feb) and her period is happening despite her being pregnant, or she ovulated again during that time (as well as 14 Feb).

In the extremely unlikely event of that happening, then you need to allow 16 days from ovulation to be sure of a reliable result. 16 days from 22 Feb is 10 March.

are their any symptoms by which we can conclude anything about pregnancy at this stage ???

There are probably none yet.

can u please elaborate the process for pregnancy test... we want to do it at home with pregnancy test kit...
when to take the urine any casualties and how to do the test ...

Sorry for the long delay. I overlooked your post.
If you purchase a test kit, full instructions should be included. Where are you? What test will you use? Usually the first urine of the morning gives the best results.

i had done the test and the result is negative now its time for her this month period ... but the period is delayed for 2 days now is anything wrong with her or is she pregnant ?? im very tensed ....