I had sex 3days in a row and precum came in me. 2 days later I was spotting. For about 2 or 3 days.. what does this mean? Help!

I'm in the same situation but I wasn't having sex on my ovulating days. Were you?

Im not sure. I really dont understand the ovulation process. I stopped my period on the 18th april..and i had sex on the 21st, 22th and on the 25th of april.

Your period would start a fortnight after ovulation has occurred and you have not become pregnant, as your womb's preparation for pregnancy is nor longer required.

Stopping your period is not an indicative date, but starting it is (along with your cycle length).

Assuming a typical 5-day period and a 28-day cycle, your period would have started 13th April, and you would have ovulated 27th April. That would indicate a fertile time of 22nd - 27th April. You had sex during that time.

However, if your period started 15th April and you had a 30-day cycle, then you sex may not have been in a fertile time.

Hope this helps. If you want more help, please ask.

Im sorry, im really slow...

So if i had sex on the on the 21st,22nd&25th of april..and i started my period on the 13th of april and stopped ont the 18th...i may be pregnant? Because i had sex on the 25th?

If your cycle is normally 28 days, then yes you could be. 22nd and 25th are likely to have been fertile days.

Okay thank you.
My bf wants me to take the pregnancy test now...but i wanna wait to see if i miss my period.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me :)

It's too early to take a test. The chances are implantation would not have taken place yet even if an egg were fertilised. I would wait until you have missed your period.

Yeah, thats my plan. To just wait. But im pretty sure sure im not pregnant.

No, you're probably not pregnant ... yet. But be might become pregnant, so make sure you take a test if you miss your period.

I took the test on the 7th...six days before my period, and it came out negative.

Dear Ariana
That's not surprising! It's far too early to test. Implantation would probably not have taken place yet anyway. You need to wait until your period has failed to arrive.

Even though its been like alomost 20 since he last came in me, with pre cum.

You said "i had sex on the 21st, 22th and on the 25th of april."

If your last period started 13th April and you have a 28-day cycle, you would expect to have ovulated 27th April. If fertilisation occurred, implantation would then be indicated for 6th May (+/-3 days).

An hCG blood test might prove positve 8th May, but for a home test, it is best to wait until after your next period has failed to arrive (11th May?).

If you don't know your cycle, or it's irregular, the recommendation is to test after 3 weeks. So 21 days after 25th April is 16th May.

Okay, ill take it incase i miss my period.
But after i had sex like around the 27th and 28th of april i was spottinh.
What does this mean?.